Network Technician II
An OC (NOC) Technician 2 oversees networks, information systems and other critical mechanical systems. In this role, an OC Technician 2 is responsible for monitoring the performance and capacity of the information systems, troubleshooting problems, responding to network issues and major incident management. This position may also be required to configure system hardware and manage system back-ups as well as automate processes where appropriate.
- Monitor and respond to errors on IT network systems.
- Monitoring the performance and capacity of computer systems.
- Performing regular checks on network hardware and critical systems.
- Responding to system alerts and other malfunctions.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting network and system errors.
- Tracking and documenting network and system issues and compiling incident reports.
- Responding to user requests.
- Managing system backups and network security protocols.
- Work closely with the IT security team to monitor and respond to security events
- Active participant in the coordination of the change management process
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 2 years related experience
- Knowledge of network deployment and infrastructure
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Scripting capabilities and the ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to diagnose and resolve network and critical systems issues without causing extended downtime of the IT systems
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.