National Accounts Manager - West
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2702 W Encanto Blvd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: The National Accounts Manager is responsible for the development and execution of sales strategies and plans for the Shamrock Farms portfolio in the eastern United States including small format: convenience channel. This includes development of new customers and management/penetration of existing customers.
- Lead the sale of Shamrock products with your defined set of customers in the convenience channel for the DSD/Direct business.
- Deliver significant volume growth, while maintaining continued growth in profitability
- Priority on Shamrock products and new innovations
- Develop business relationships with customers to include brokers, distributors, and key end user accounts to ensure execution of plan and feedback from the field
- Maintain regular contacts with key customers significantly improving Shamrock’s relationship
- Ensure that programs are executed in a timely, high quality and value-added way
- Identify and prioritize key sales opportunities at major retailers
- Drive distribution, shelving, merchandising, and pricing that align with the organizations strategies to achieve assigned AOP goals.
- Develop, direct, and manage strategic selling plan for the Shamrock Farms brand and sub-brands to drive national expansion efforts
- Work cohesively with Directors/Senior Directors to establish sales forecasts and manages to align with objectives
- Develop annual sales and expense budgets for territory and manage the approved budgets
- Ensure execution of annual sales plans, including identification of key customer targets that are aligned with the strategic marketing plan and meets overall divisional goals
- Develop annual trade plans for new and existing key accounts to drive objectives. This includes the sales of new product lines/sku’s, product expansion, promotional plan development, category management, and trade show management
- Provide overall management and leadership of key accounts in the territory
- Lead all territory-related retail driven proposals
- Provide pricing recommendations for accounts in territory
- Develop sales presentations in conjunction with the ‘Trade and Category Management’ and ‘Marketing’ departments when appropriate
- Provides periodic reporting and analysis as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university and five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Current driver’s license
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet software skills are required
- 2+ years Leadership experience
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.