- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Meat Plant
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Pay Range for this position is $16-$17/hr.
This position is responsible for performing various production duties at Shamrock Foods Meat manufacturing facility.
- Clean and sanitize filling equipment, walls, ceilings and floors while using cleaning chemicals and sanitizers.
- Sanitizing, wrapping, casing, palletizing, production coordination, and meat cutting.
- Perform start-up, safety, quality, production and equipment checks and document results throughout the work day.
- Perform sanitary equipment maintenance as per the preventative maintenance schedule or when directed by the supervisor.
- Lube and/or grease equipment per preventative maintenance schedule or daily lube/greasing schedule.
- Use the pallet jack and or forklift to move pallets of product and/or cases into and out of the plant.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), and three to six months related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work with percentages and fractions.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evening shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- In some areas, tasting and smelling are required.
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.