Meat Plant Warehouse Supervisor
This position is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating activities concerned with the Gold Canyon Meat Company plant.
- Advising Associates on safety, making sure they work in a safe manner as measured by incident / accident reduction and successful reporting.
- Communicating with other Departments, such as Logistics, Scheduling, Purchasing, Sales, Transportation as measured by performance.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are followed as measured by associate satisfaction, safety and security incident reductions.
- Assigning workers to specific duties, such as verifying quantities of and putting away incoming merchandise, pulling and loading of outbound merchandise.
- Advising associates on the care and preservation of product as measured by reduction in inventory dumps.
- Directly supervising 10-30 associates on warehouse protocol.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- High school diploma, minimum 3 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong people skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of associates and teams.
- Strong commitment and established track record of processes documentation and improvement.
- Must be able to work the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Close, distance, color and peripheral vision
- Depth perception
- The ability to adjust focus.
Compensation of $65,000 to $80,000, depending on competency, experience, qualifications and skills.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Pay: $65,000 to $80,000/year
color and peripheral vision</span></li><li><span>Depth perception</span></li><li><span>The ability to adjust focus.<br></span></li></ul><p><span><em><strong>Compensation of $65,000 to $80,000
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 35048d41-ee6e-428f-ac9f-e50d37d678be