Marketing Services Manager
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Marketing Services Manager is the primary business contact for Enterprise Creative Services, responsible for facilitating and coordinating marketing projects from creative concept to implementation within the determined timeline in a fast-paced environment, including creation of project schedule, managing, and negotiating with vendor resources for deliverables, and ensuring adherence to the approval process. The Marketing Services Manager reports to the VP of Corporate Marketing.
- Work directly with Marketing associates across the Enterprise (Shamrock Foods, Shamrock Foodservice Warehouse, Shamrock Foods Company and Shamrock Farms) to manage multiple incoming creative requests and project plans simultaneously
- Work with in-house and external Graphic Designers to facilitate creative projects and ensure company brand and design guidelines are being met for each project
- Coordinate and manage the timelines and creative workflow of the Enterprise Marketing team for projects including but not limited to events, print, digital, video, signage, and publications,
- Serve as production manager, working with external vendors to source and bid projects including print, signage, publications, merchandise and sales materials
- Manage vendor timeliness, quality and financials pertaining to project requests
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget
- Lead weekly Marketing Project Status meetings with integrated team to ensure alignment and streamlined communication
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in marketing, communication, journalism, or business
- 2+ years in marketing, project management and/or account management
- Agency or internal marketing department experience a plus, but not required
- Experience with Excel and Adobe Creative Suite – particularly InDesign, but not required
- Strong Project Management Skillset
- Experience managing marketing projects and working with creative teams, agency partners, printers, specialty companies and production companies
- Ability to think creatively & bring innovative solutions to challenges
- Exceptional communication, organizational and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting
- Ambitious, easy to work with, have a good sense of humor, and positive attitude
- Familiarity with digital and traditional marketing tactics and creative development
- Flexibility to figure things out while processes are being defined
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.