- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Coordinate all activities related to the respective foodservice branch marketing activities for the Broad Line SBU to ensure sales and profit goals are met on an annual basis. Specific responsibilities include providing analysis to support marketing, vendor & promotional activities; ensuring successful execution of all branch promotions and events; and providing sales support on a local level.
- Assist the Branch Marketing Manager to establish an annual promotional and event calendar for the respective branch
- Report on areas of potential growth for right product initiatives, focus vendors and select product categories; Included in this is coordinating BI reporting for promotions and events
- Actively research specific products to promote in Branch Marketing Promotions and Events
- Provide forecasts and ROI analysis for Branch Marketing Events and Promotions
- Provide analytical support for vendor reviews
- Identify growth opportunities for Exclusive Brands and support conversion initiatives
- Handle all customer and DSR calls related to promotions
- Coordinate with vendors on sampling and participation
- Work with team to ensure execution of promotional programs and events providing support as needed including handling all customer and DSR calls related to promotions
- Assist Branch Marketing Manager and Branch Sales Team with the development and coordination of sales meeting
- Assist Branch Marketing Manager and Branch Sales Team with the development of branch level sales promotions
- Assist in the development, coordination, and execution of internal employee relations activities
- Assist Branch Marketing Manager in interfacing with Home Office Marketing Staff and with Branch information needed by the Home Office Marketing team
- Provide support for all events as needed
- Provide administrative support and assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of marketing & promotions experience; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Experience within Broadline Foodservice Industry is a plus
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to develop reporting and scorecards to support marketing initiatives
- Experience working with business intelligence systems to pull reports
- Experience in working with and providing support to sales teams
- Ability to think creatively & bring innovative solutions to the branch and enterprise teams
- Microsoft office including proficient Excel skills, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong experience coordinating and implementing communications for marketing promotions and/or events
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Brings passion, participation and point of view to the table
- Team first attitude and approach and ability to foster a collaborative environment. Experience in working with cross functional teams and in a matrix managed environment
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.