- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Branch Marketing Coordinator assists the Branch Marketing Manager in directing and managing all marketing activities related to their respective branch to meet annual sales and gross profit objectives. The Branch Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the Branch Marketing Manager with a dotted line report to the Senior Director of Broadline Marketing.
- Support branch sales and profit growth in respective area of responsibility/geography
- Work with the Branch Marketing Manager and Enterprise Marketing Directors to develop the annual Broadline SBU event & promotional plan
- Support the enterprise & lead execution of branch level promotions and events ensuring successful enterprise EXPO, vendor fairs, trips and promotions
- Develop supplemental activities to guarantee branch success in meeting financial objectives and aligned with enterprise objectives (e.g., working with Marketing Manager – Supplier Programs to develop the local vendor marketing plan annually and assist in selling the various activities, ensure alignment with the enterprise initiatives)
- Provide leadership, direction and coordination with all branch sales meetings and branch award banquets including the development of annual calendar and coordination of vendor participation
- Update enterprise with necessary industry, product and promotional information to help ensure timely communications with the sales force
- Make sure brand messaging both internal and external is being articulated on a local level and in alignment with the enterprise marketing campaign; Included in this is management and support with local community events in alignment with the enterprise vision
- Provide ad hoc support to corporate marketing initiatives as needed
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field and 3+ years’ experience in marketing, events and promotions; and/or combination of equivalent education and experience; Experience within Broadline Foodservice Industry is a plus
- Experience in working with and providing support to sales teams
- Proven experience in developing promotions and events that drive incremental sales
- Strong negotiation skills
- Creative program marketing and Customer Experience design preferred.
- Strong organizational, time management, multi-tasking, presentation, communication, analytical, budgeting, project management and planning skills required.
- Team first attitude and approach and ability to foster a collaborative environment. Experience in working and leading cross functional teams and in a matrix managed environment
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.