Market Basket Analyst
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Supply Chain
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Market Basket Analyst is responsible for supporting the Senior Manager on several key areas: Perform Market Basket analysis to support new business opportunities, Cost Analysis conversions with existing customers, ensuring follow through with product cuttings, and maintain Supplier Contracts. Additional support to Category Management on team projects.
- Prepare new prospect Market Baskets through a product mapping/cost analysis process for all proactive customer proposals, onboarding, and requests for proposals (RFP’s).
- Rationalize existing customer Product Portfolios providing conversion opportunities
- Maintain monthly Supplier Contracts
- Track and Scorecard all conversion opportunities and wins with continued follow-up
- Partake in Product Reviews/Cuttings
- Run reporting, analyze detailed data, and Summarize findings
- Collaborate and Work cross-functionally with other departments
- Set quarterly goals that tie to Category Management & corporate strategies. Use Shared Performance as a tracking tool to document.
- Continue to create and improve all Standard Operating Processes (SOPs) and Process Maps.
- Other duties as assigned
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience required.
- The successful candidate will have solid quantitative and analytical skills
- Self-starter, as well as the ability to work in a team setting.
- Must have advance MS Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, if-command formulas, etc)
- Proficiency required in the use of MS Word and Power Point, as well as Microsoft Outlook.
- Great attention to detail, take direction, multi-tasking, and adaptability is an absolute must for this role
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- PowerBI is a plus
- Previous Market Basket analysis is a plus
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.