Margin Analyst II
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: The Margin Analyst provides the management of a business unit with the analytics that measure product and customer profitability, and support the development of pricing strategies, customer penetration, and overall revenue.
- Develop and execute processes for managing customer pricing contracts.
- Provide margin and pricing analysis direction for National Account Managers.
- Perform margin and pricing analysis in support of business initiatives.
- Develop a system of communication, documentation and review of opportunities for Sales and Margin at customer and product levels.
- Execute profitability reviews with Account Managers and Directors.
- Execute profitability reviews with Branch Sales leaders; travel required.
- Responsible for product deviation spend and communicating direction on changes to improve profitability.
- Work with all internal stakeholders to review, audit, and approve of the requirements within customer pricing contracts.
- Perform existing customer Product Rationalizations for the purpose of moving customers from contracted or hard spec’d products to Shamrock Exclusive Brands.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or related area; and 2-5 years of experience using data analytics; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in data analytics to include
- Reporting and Business Intelligence experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity and influence change in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Ability to work across cross-functional groups and ensure ability to influence and execute across groups
- Proven ability to prioritize workload, multi task and problem solve.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6515