Manufacturing Equipment Operator Packaging
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Dairy Production
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Manufacturing Equipment Operator - Packaging runs and maintain equipment such as sleevers, case packers, and other related equipment within the Dairy Plant. (S)he contributes to the overall department production goals, and maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Operate all equipment following SOPS/training materials and make adjustments to equipment, as needed, to efficiently and effectively operate the line with minimal down time.
- Closely monitor the dairy production process.
- Accurately prepare & maintain all area paperwork.
- Clean equipment and perform other routine maintenance as assigned by the Maintenance/Supervisor. Reassemble equipment after maintenance, clean up, and changeovers
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic to moderate operating difficulties and communicate all issues related to maintaining and operating equipment in a timely manner.
- Perform changeovers as needed per the production schedule.
- Follow Quality Assurance standards and specifications
- Maintain 100% compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices and maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- High school Diploma/GED
- 6 months of experience working in manufacturing plant a plus
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Fluency in English; speak, read and write
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.