Manufacturing Compliance Specialist
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Dairy Production
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Compliance Specialist is responsible to support all safety and compliance programs at the Dairy through training and audit support
- Conduct new hire compliance orientation
- Advance initiatives which promote and sustain the safety, health, security, and welfare of all associates.
- Stimulate and cultivate 'a zero-incident mentality' throughout the facility
- Support the development, deployment, and monitoring of all EHS programs, procedures, policies, and standards in a manner that ensures compliance to Federal, State, Local, Customer, and align with Corporate EHS requirements.
- Create and implement lock out tag out initiatives
- Coordinate and conduct safety/health walk-through inspections and audits of all workplace facilities.
- Oversee compliance in resolution of non-compliant issues and concerns
- Facilitat training programs and review and improve current new hire orientation class along with Shamrock Trainer courses
- Routinely assist team with guidance on accident investigation protocols and loss analysis
- Duties, responsibilities and activities will vary based on business needs, current projects and initiatives
- Bachelor's degree required. Preferably in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain or related field
- 1+ years experience in safety experience in a manufacturing or warehousing role a plus
- Knowledge of plant safety, OSHA, and HACCP requirements a plus
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and computer-based applications.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, nights. weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.