- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Dairy Production
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Manufacturing Associate will be assigned to operate safely a variety of equipment such as palletizers, wrappers, forklifts and other related equipment within the Plant. (S)he will contribute to the overall department production goals and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Closely monitor the dairy production process
- Perform changeovers as needed per the production schedule.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic to moderate operating difficulties and communicate all issues related to maintaining and operating equipment in a timely manner.
- Clean equipment and perform other routine maintenance as assigned by Maintenance or the Supervisor.
- Reassemble equipment after maintenance, clean up, and changeovers
- Operate all equipment following SOPs/training materials and adjust equipment, as needed, to efficiently and effectively operate the production line with minimal down time.
- Follow Quality Assurance standards and collect required samples, as needed, for Quality Assurance testing
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format, and completed with required information.
- Follow all required work safe practices. This would include compliance of Good Manufacturing Practices, wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school Diploma/GED
- Experience working in manufacturing plant a plus but not required
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Fluency in English; speak, read and write
- Ability to work in a cold and wet environment for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to work in various temperature-controlled zones ranging from cold to hot
- Flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Regularly stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Regularly reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Occasionally sit and occasionally climb ladders or work on a platform
- Regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.