Management Administrative Assistant
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 1900 W Ruthrauff Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Relieves and provides sales and marketing support to managers by handling daily administrative and business details.
- Organizes and maintains file system and files correspondence and other records.
- Coordinates manager's schedule and maintains appointments and to do lists for managers.
- Conducts research and develops proposals and contracts using various computer applications.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities.
- Compiles information and enters data for processing of reports relative to specific organizational areas
- Copies and distributes reports in a timely fashion
- Prepares power point presentations
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes
- Answers and screens manager's telephone calls, and arranges conference calls
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree OR one to two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Business Intelligence software preferred
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to include evenings, weekends, holidays, early or late days based on executive management activities
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.