Maintenance Technician - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
The pay rate for this position is $27-$29 an hour (DOE)
PLUS now offering a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Join the Shamrock Family - APPLY NOW!
Assist building Meat Plant Maintenance Associate in repairing and maintaining production equipment, physical structures, plumbing, and electrical systems of industrial establishment.
- Clean and lubricate machine parts such as shafts, pulleys, gears, and bearings. Replace or repair machine belts and Cleans work area, tools, and equipment.
- Dismantle machines or equipment, replace defective parts and motors, and adjust feed mechanisms. Remove dust, dirt, grease, and waste material from machines and paint machines or equipment to prevent corrosion.
- Bend and cut conduit and wire, drills holes in walls, floors, and ceilings for electrical connections.
- Connect wire to motors, fixtures, and other electrical equipment, replace switches and fuses, and splice wire and insulate wire with appropriate material.
- Bend, cut, and thread pipe, cut openings in walls, ceilings, and floors for pipes, and seal pipe joints with sealing compound.
- Cut out and join parts for worktables, benches, shelves and other furnishings including repairing or replacing damaged racks in the Meat Plant.
- Patch or replace plaster or plaster board and paint walls, ceilings, and trim of building including clearing clogged drains, and replace plumbing fixtures.
- Operate welding machine to repair or join metal parts.
- Other duties may be assigned.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.