- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 40034 West Clayton Road
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Maintenance Farms associate will assist the maintenance technicians in repairing and maintaining equipment, physical structures, plumbing and facilities.
- Always maintain a safe working environment and report possible concerns to lead or supervisor
- Work independently alongside the maintenance technicians to troubleshoot and repair facilities including fences, water troughs, fans, and plumbing
- Perform preventative maintenance on the facilities, including daily facility inspections and report any issues to lead or supervisor
- Clean work areas as needed and return equipment and tools to the shop at the end of the day
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- General knowledge in mechanical, metal fabrication, bobcat operations and PVC pipe repair
- Frequently walking, standing, sitting, squatting, stooping, stairs, walking on uneven ground and reaching above shoulder height.
- Outside work environment temperature ranging from 32 to 110
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.