This position is responsible for planning and organizing in all phases of the production process to assure the facility operates in a highly efficient manner.
- Working with maintenance team to set and achieve team safety objective and ensuring maintenance personnel compliance to GMP, HACCP, FQP, Allergen Control, Customer and Regulatory requirements
- Developing and implementing training programs for new maintenance associates to reach max contribution in shortest period of time
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive preventative maintenance program to ensure plant mechanical uptime objectives are met while minimizing maintenance repair expenses
- Documenting maintenance team member performance as appropriate to ensure compliance to company requirements and objectives
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Five or more years combined experience in plant maintenance including demonstrated knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical, building maintenance, wastewater treatment, boiler operation and maintenance and refrigeration.
- Complete understanding of computer driven process controls for a dairy manufacturing facility.
- PC literate
- Strong in PLC’s / Electrical, required
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Close, distance, color and peripheral vision
- Depth perception
- The ability to adjust focus.
Compensation of $75,000 to $90,000, depending on competency, experience, qualifications and skills.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Pay: $75,000 to $90,000/year
color and peripheral vision </li><li>Depth perception </li><li>The ability to adjust focus. </li></ul><p><span><em><strong><br>Compensation of $75,000 to $90,000
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: a9f5b19c-c79a-4145-9fe7-f19c12307991