- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for planning and organizing in all phases of the maintenance process to assure the facilities operate in a highly efficient manner.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive preventative maintenance program to ensure plant mechanical uptime objectives are met while minimizing maintenance repair expenses
- Responsible for compliance to all regulatory requirements as it relates to equipment and facility maintenance including but not limited to OSHA, EPA, and PSM programs.
- Working with maintenance team to set and achieve team safety objective and ensuring maintenance personnel compliance to GMP, HACCP, FQP, Allergen Control, Customer and Regulatory requirements
- Developing and implementing training programs for new maintenance associates to reach max contribution in shortest period
- Documenting maintenance team member performance as appropriate to ensure compliance to company requirements and objectives
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Five or more years combined experience in plant maintenance including demonstrated knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical, building maintenance, wastewater treatment, boiler operation and maintenance and refrigeration.
- Complete understanding of computer driven process controls for a an industrial facility.
- PC literate
- Strong in PLC’s / Electrical, required
- Close, distance, color and peripheral vision
- Depth perception
- The ability to adjust focus
- Must be available to travel up to 20% of the time
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.