Maintenance Planner Scheduler
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Responsible for the operation of the computerized maintenance management system (Maximo) including administration of work orders, preventive maintenance logs, parts procurement, parts inventory and reporting processes. Will work closely with the Maintenance Supervisor and Shift Leads to develop and maintain equipment logs, preventive maintenance schedules, job plans, spare parts listings, and vendor lists utilizing Maximo. Must develop and maintain processes to keep accurate records of all items entering and leaving designated maintenance storerooms, and ensure that all inventories are maintained at the proper levels. Will be required to purchase items for the department under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor/Manager. Will be required to assist Maintenance Craftsmen with rebuilds, line calls and other duties where assistance is required.
- Utilizes computer and Maximo to input data regarding equipment, job plans, maintenance schedules, work orders, and other items related to the administration of the computerized maintenance system.
- Order, receive, unpack, check, store, and track merchandise specifically related to equipment/facility maintenance spare parts and supplies.
- Sort, organize, and mark items with identifying codes, such as part descriptions or bin location or inventory control codes, so that inventories can be located quickly and easily.
- Responsible for ensuring proper and accurate parts inventory levels, performs routine analysis of inventories, cycle counts, and makes adjustments as needed
- Stores materials in bins, on the floor, on shelves, or in racks and may be required to lift heavy cartons of various sizes.
- Develops and maintains filing systems for all maintenance records, and responsible for accurate record-keeping within the Department.
- Will be required to interface with vendors and manufacturers on a regular basis as it relates to procurement of goods, warranty returns, and other equipment/inventory control processes.
- May be required to expedite parts or services as needed from vendors and manufacturers.
- Dismantles machines and equipment to gain access to problem areas on rebuild able parts
- Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems and removes and replaces worn or defective parts
- Have knowledge and ability to assist all maintenance craftsmen with rebuilds, line calls etc.
- Read and understand electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic prints.
- Develops and maintain Preventive Maintenance procedures and Job plans, insure that jobs are being tracked and being done in a timely manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 5+ years related experience and training
- Must have good communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Forklift experience is preferred
- Experience with Maximo or similar maintenance management system
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.