Maintenance Mechanic ASRS - $5K Sign on Bonus
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
We are currently offering a $5,000 sign on bonus for this role and in this position you will make at least $28/hr and make as much as $37/hr
Performs inspection, preventative and corrective maintenance procedures on material handling equipment to include but not limited to carton conveying equipment, pallet conveying equipment, cranes, and physical building structures within our automated warehouse. Works independently on tasks, but also works as part of a team on work or projects as designated by the lead or supervisor. Performs diagnostics and uses formal documentation i.e., electrical prints, mechanical drawings to analyze, improve and repair equipment. Adheres to all maintenance safe work practices and maintains a safe working environment at all times.
- Diagnose machine malfunction and determine need for adjustment or repair. Reports any problems to lead or supervisor.
- Disassembles, inspects, and performs routine repairs and rebuilds defective parts on all equipment.
- Assembles and test operates machine to verify correction of malfunction.
- Maintains and lubricates machine tools and equipment.
- Cleans machines and may paint machines or equipment to prevent corrosion.
- Install or recharge batteries for any battery-powered equipment.
- Knowledge of operation and safe storage practices of ARC and MIG welding equipment to include; OXY/ACETYLENE, and PLASMA welding and cutting.
- Other duties assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); required for all ASRS Maintenance positions plus the following step requirements for level.
- Six months of commercial or industrial maintenance related experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.