Maintenance Lead - Night Shift
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 318 Mill Place Parkway
- Dairy Production
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Maintains and repairs mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic components of all processing equipment and supports equipment used in a dairy manufacturing facility.
- Maintains, repairs and programs process controls and process instrumentation including: PLCs, HMIs, VFDs, Chart Recorders, Pressure Sensors, RTDs, etc.
- Maintains and repairs mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic components of all processing equipment and supports equipment used in a dairy manufacturing facility.
- Install and troubleshoot new process controls and process instrumentation.
- Install electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic components.
- Troubleshoot non-functioning process controls and process instrumentation and repair as required.
- Troubleshoot non-functioning electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic components and repair as required.
- Must possess working knowledge of PLCs, Process Controls and Dairy Manufacturing Instrumentation.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in working with 480 volt systems including: motors, VFDs, servos, control panels, etc.
- Will be required to demonstrate a working knowledge of Lock out Tag Out, Confined Space, MSDS, PPE, Fall Protection, etc.
- Must be a team player willing to support other departments as required to meet safety, quality, and reliability objectives.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends when required.
- Must be available for after hour calls to support 24/7 operation.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2+ years of commercial or industrial maintenance instrumentations and controls experience related experience and/or training
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.