Maintenance (Jr Level)
The Maintenance position is responsible for basic maintenance operations and general repairs on transportation equipment. (S)he will perform maintenance functions of all related operations including standard inspections and preventative maintenance.
- Perform periodic standard inspections and preventative maintenance on tools and equipment
- Schedule and coordinate equipment maintenance
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 6 month related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Regularly stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Regularly reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, or crawl
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.