- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 40034 West Clayton Road
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Our Farm location is south west of Maricopa and approx. 55 miles from Phoenix. These positions are all hired with experience not necessary, but preferred. Employees within these positions are often transferred from one to another.
- Milkers - Incentive pay rate based on number of cows milked
- Main Barn
- Sick Barn
- Organic Corral Maintenance (Buck Scraper) - beginning pay rate $94.00 per day
- Scrapes manure in pens with a bucket attached to tractor
- Herdsman Assistant - Beginning pay $94.50 per day
- Should the need for a herdsman supervisor ever arise, it will most likely be filled from within by one of the assistants
- Maternity - Incentive by ratio of live to dead births
- Assist cows during birthing process
- Feeders - Incentive pay figured by cow numbers
- Organic - begins at $120 per day
- Towel Washer - Beginning pay rate $94.50 per day
- Washes towels, cleans filters, run silo wash, clean & set up foot bath
- Calf Barn - Beginning pay rate - $94.50 per day
- Feeds and cares for new calves
- High school diploma or GED
- One to three months of farm experience, preferred
- Must be able to operate farm equipment, farm tractor, milk wagon and pickup truck, preferred
- Walking, standing, sitting, squatting, stooping, stairs, walking on uneven ground and reaching above shoulder height.
- Lifting weights up to 130 pounds (hay bales) 90 times per day.
- Outside work environment temperature range expected 110 to 32.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7574