- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2 Shamrock Way NW
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position will assist building Maintenance in repairing and maintaining equipment, physical structures, plumbing, and electrical systems of industrial establishment.
- Cleaning and lubricating machine parts such as shafts, pulleys, gears, and bearings.
- Replacing or repairing machine belts.
- Dismantling machines or equipment and replacing defective parts and motors, and adjust feed mechanisms.
- Removing dust, dirt, grease, and waste material from machines and paint machines or equipment to prevent corrosion.
- Patching or replacing plaster or plaster board and paint walls, ceilings, and trim of building including clearing clogged drains and replacing plumbing fixtures.
- Operating welding machine to repair or join metal parts.
- Performing their duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- High school diploma or GED, or vocational training
- Six months related experience Must be able to understand all policies, procedures, instructions, rules and regulations (including all safety training and safety information) associated with this position which are written in English
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
- Close, distance, color and peripheral vision
- Depth perception
- The ability to adjust focus
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7194