Logistics Supply Analyst
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Logistics Supply Analyst is responsible for the development of logistics plans using inventory and production forecasts to best meet customer needs and minimize distribution expenses.
- Assess on-hand inventory and planned production capability to meet customer demands across network.
- Develop logistical strategy, coordinating with cross-functional areas such as, Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, and IT, to best allocate inventory to meet customer needs.
- Execute and communicate logistics plans such when demand exceeds supply with goal of minimal service disruption to customers.
- Working with production planning and logistics, develop best practices for supply and distribution throughout network.
- Design and generate weekly and monthly statistical forecast reports based on historical sales, market trends, seasonality and promotions to support decision-making and the creation of logistics plans
- Maintain awareness of industry best practices and the ability to advocate for and translate those into forecasting practices where appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) from a college or university;
- 5 years minimum related experience and training in the discipline, which may include education.
- Industry certification in Supply Chain preferred (e.g. APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) or APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) )
- Must have a working knowledge of Supply Chain processes including; procurement, production, warehousing and distribution as well as basic Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook skills.
- Strong ability and desire to work both independently and in group / project settings.
- Strong verbal/written communication and group presentation skills
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends."
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.