- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Human Resources
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Legal intern will be responsible for completing assigned work projects in an accurate and timely manner and will partner closely with Management to support the department based on business needs.
- Under supervision of in-house attorneys, revise contacts, conducting legal research, and developing legal workflow solutions.
- Other duties as assigned by by supervising attorneys.
- 4+ year(s) educational experience and currently pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university with a focus on Law or related degrees
- Maintains a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must live in or near Phoenix, AZ
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability
- Demonstrates expertise in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment
- Effective task management
- High level of motivation and adaptability
- Great attitude and desire to learn and grow
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why intern for us?
Shamrock Foods Company is committed to a program that goes beyond your typical internship experience, giving interns the opportunity to start their career path. We offer great training and growth for college students to help interns apply their education towards solving business problems and working on hands-on projects in a workplace environment. Our interns are more than a temporary associate; they become part of our family.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 7946