Learning and Development Curriculum Design Intern - Phoenix, AZ
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
This summer internship at Shamrock Foods Company will provide the associate the opportunity to gain practical knowledge and skills of operations practices within a thriving distribution environment. Associate may be assigned tasks supporting Sales, Accounting, Transportation, Purchasing/Logistics and Warehouse leadership groups. Partnering closely with Management to identify and support projects based on business needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability
- Excellent computer skills in the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment
- Effective task management
- High level of motivation and adaptability
- Great attitude and desire to learn and grow
- Designing Training Curriculum leveraging existing content/presentations/books, etc.
- Developing Power Point presentations, participant workbooks, assessments and interactive learning exercises.
- Learning specific content and collaborating with Sales Training Managers on developing into training material.
- Some E-learning development may be included. Experience with E-Learning software helpful, but not necessary.
- Proficiency in MS Office software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) required.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Candidates currently pursuing a degree focused on Training and Learning and Development from an accredited college or university
- Must live in or near Phoenix, AZ
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 5388