Jensen Warehouse, Brighton, CO
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 167 W. Bromley Lane
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
Perform various production duties at the Jensen Foods manufacturing facility.
- Operation of margarine solids machine
- Operation of 35 lb filler (vegetable oil)
- Palletizing product
- Stacking and moving pallets
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Unloading Railcars
- Operation of forklift and pallet jack
- Labeling and preparation of packaging material
- Clean-up and sanitization of plant and equipment
- Other duties may be assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- One year experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit and occasionally climbs a ladder or works on a platform. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, frequently lift and/or move more than 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.