Jensen Foods Plant Manager
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 167 W. Bromley Lane
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Plant Manager will manage the Production activities for the Jensen Foods oil manufacturing plant maximizing efficiency and profitability. Their responsibility will include managing production budgets, profitability, productivity, safety, quality, production, and resolving customer quality issues. The Plant Manager will need to effectively partner with Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, and Operations to achieve the company’s goals.
- Develops and implements strategic production plans to accommodate corporate
- Responsible for the repair, upgrade, and maintenance of the current facility ensuring all aspects adhere to local, state, and federal codes
- Thorough knowledge of HAACP, Federal, State and County Food Safety guidelines and practices
- Demonstrate extensive production and knowledge
- Coordinates activities with production to ensure proper execution of customers’ specifications, complete understanding of yield costs and establish sales/transfer sales price.
- Coordinates with Jensen Director to determine contracting needs, product sources and lowest acquisition costs , without compromising quality or value to the customer.
- Seeks to develop and market innovative product creating competitive advantage for Shamrock in the
- Assists in accounting controls including yields, batch costs, expenses, budgeting, financial statements that comply with corporate policies and GAAP
- Develop relationship with suppliers and logistics
- Capital, inventory and return on assets of manufacturing
- Utilize business improvement techniques to improve
- Develop capital expenditure budget, forecasts, and
- Ability to source oil for Jensen.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ plus years’ experience in managing a production plant
- HAACP, Federal, State and County Food Safety guidelines and practices
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
Salary of $115,000 to $150,000 depending on competency, experience, qualifications and skills.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.