Inventory Control Supervisor
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Directs and coordinates activities of inventory operations and warehouse operations to obtain optimum use of equipment, facilities, and personnel by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers and supervisors and to be responsible for achieving divisional objectives. Must be able to communicate effectively will all levels of associates and be a cross functional team builder.
- Function as liaison for all inventory issues
- Adage/DAX/Accounting Systems Expert
- Average cost issues
- Daily Inventory Accounting and Cost Adjustments
- Daily Financial – Research and Reporting
- Monthly Inventory Accounting
- Reconcile Inventory to GL
- Bank Reporting
- Meat Plant Adage/DAX interface
- Gross Margin Analysis
- Process Improvements
- Training of Staff
- Operations Inventory Management
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6135