Inventory Control Supervisor
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
Directs and coordinates activities of inventory operations and warehouse operations to obtain optimum use of equipment, facilities, and personnel by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers and supervisors and to be responsible for achieving divisional objectives. Must be able to communicate effectively will all levels of associates and be a cross functional team builder.
- Function as liaison for all inventory issues
- Adage/DAX/Accounting Systems Expert
- Average cost issues
- Daily Inventory Accounting and Cost Adjustments
- Daily Financial – Research and Reporting
- Monthly Inventory Accounting
- Reconcile Inventory to GL
- Bank Reporting
- Meat Plant Adage/DAX interface
- Gross Margin Analysis
- Process Improvements
- Training of Staff
- Operations Inventory Management
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Job Reference #: 5602