Inventory Control Manager
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for conducting root cause analysis of inventory cycle counts and dumps, developing process improvements and working with the cross functional teams to resolve issues.
- Providing necessary support and training to inventory supervisors to ensure their job requirements.
- Assigning and monitoring inventory control projects which will provide greater efficiency to the department utilizing tools such as LEAN, DMAIC and JDI.
- Working in conjunction with Human Resources to build and retain a quality inventory control team
- Assisting supervisors in creating, updating spreadsheets and procedures as measured by our auditing process.
- Reviewing performance of new items and take action to eliminate underperforming SKU’s and prevent financial losses.
- Reviewing cycle count and dump transactions and analyze for compliance with current policies and procedures as well as root causes.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High School Diploma or GED
- Five years Inventory Control Supervisory or Management experience
- Must be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the food service business and warehouse transactions processing.
- Good customer service/personal interaction skills are required to meet the demands of the position.
- Familiarity with the Adage Business System (sales, purchasing, and accounting) and Warehouse Management Systems is strongly preferred.
- Must have Technical skills on Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Adage, AllPoints and PKMS
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 7am to 5pm
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.