Inventory Control Manager III
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Inventory Control Manager - Manufacturing is responsible for the inventory integrity and asset control within all the Shamrock Foods Company Manufacturing companies. This includes ensuring accurate inventory levels, control of shrink and adherence to inventory processes and controls while coordinating with the Operations team. The role will identify, communicate and implement best practices and solutions for improving all manufacturing operations related to inventory accuracy and integrity. (S)he is also responsible for ensuring compliance to GMP’s, Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other regulatory requirements and all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Establish and implement systematic control and reconciliation processes around inventory for all Manufacturing companies.
- Drive and employ best practices for physical inventories and establish/implement optimal inventory levels within each location
- Monitors operational statistics and inventory levels on a regular basis, report trend and undertake appropriate actions
- Setting the vision for all inventory flow & management processes including timing and execution.
- Aligns leadership for all planning, analytical and inventory management functions.
- Accountable for all inventory management strategies to include assortment, replenishment and allocation.
- Provide leadership across inventory management functions concerning analysis, generation of actionable insight and resulting recommendations.
- Conduct standardized audits to ensure deviations are identified and corrected; define and execute audit reporting, and provide methodologies for inventory reconciliation.
- Deliver and support the tools and standards that sites need for managing inventory control process (cycle counting program, process control audits, discrepancy resolutions, etc.).
- Assign and monitor inventory control projects which will provide greater efficiency to the department utilizing tools such as LEAN, DMAIC and JDI.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, logistics, supply chain or another related field. Experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
- A minimum of five years related experience in inventory control and at least 2 years of experience as an inventory control manager in a manufacturing/warehousing center.
- A minimum of 2 years related experience working in DAX (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
- Strong analytical and database management skills.
- Strong organization, planning, and tactical execution abilities.
- Familiarity with the Purchasing and Warehouse Management Systems
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6655