Inventory Control Captain
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5005 Kalamath Street
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: The Inventory Control Captain is responsible for directing all support aspects of the Inventory Control Team. Primary focus is minimizing Outs and investigating inventory discrepancies that would negatively affect shipping. Responsibilities will include assignments in the warehouse.
Qualifications: (If it is listed it is a required, unless otherwise noted as Preferred)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the food service business and warehouse transaction processing.
- Familiarity with the Adage Business System (sales, purchasing, and accounting) and Warehouse Management Systems is strongly preferred.
- Reporting methods, tools: Word, Excel, Email, Business Intelligence (BI), Adage, PKMS, Allpoints, Golden
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evening shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work in various temperature controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6525