Integrated Operations Center Lead
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Information Systems
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Integrated Operations Center (IOC) Lead will support the implementation and management of an enterprise level monitoring system and provide technical and basic administrative leadership for the IOC team. (S)he will be responsible for all communications related to the incidents and utilize all available internal and vendor resources to identify and resolve issues within customer service level agreements and expectations
- Implement, manage and maintain monitoring and alerting systems.
- Train and develop team to leverage monitoring and alerting system to meet customer service level agreements
- Provide direct timely communication to affected users and groups on outages and maintenance activities
- Be proactive in the identification and improvement of business processes and procedures
- Utilize all available internal and vendor resources to identify and resolve issues within customer service level agreements and expectations. Coordinate with third-party vendor and support to resolve issues requiring external assistance
- Provide first-line troubleshooting to resolve system level issues
- Manage all major incidents and organize/facilitate post-mortem meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Maintain technical system information and detailed notes on all issue resolution activities within defined documentation standards
- Assist the Manager of ITSM and Integrated Operations Center (IOC) in the execution of daily priorities regarding the monitoring and overall primary custody of all critical systems and applications
- Complete scheduled maintenance and management activities on system and network devices and infrastructure
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years administrator-level knowledge of LogicMonitor or similar enterprise-level monitoring solution
- 3+ years working in an enterprise IT environment, that includes administration, support and implementation of servers, networks, databases and storage assets
- IT technical certifications a plus
- Demonstrated expertise in supporting Windows Server 2008 R2, and 2012 a MUST
- IT Infrastructure support and experience in three or more of the following technology areas is required:
- Data Network: Cisco UCS, switches, routers and firewalls
- Voice Networks
- Servers: Microsoft, Unix, Linux
- Citrix account administration
- Server Virtualization
- Storage: SAN/LAN, Data Protection
- Security Infrastructure
- Messaging Services: Office 365, LifeSize, Skype for Business
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage stressful situations calmly and with courtesy and confidence
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends."
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6352