Human Resources Specialist
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 12400 Riverside Drive
- Human Resources
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: Provide daily support needed to ensure a successful Human Resources Management System with applicable experience in administrative and operations support; this position is responsible for the overall help desk services function, end user training programs for the HRMS system.
- Respond and resolve help desk inquiries related to data entry and HR Policy
- Track and report on overall quantity and type of help desk requests and resolutions
- Identify and report findings of end user needs/issues
- Initiate efforts and procedures to maintain data integrity, troubleshoot and recommend solutions
- Enter changes to employee personnel records in, New Hires, Payroll Status Changes, Tax changes, Direct deposit changes, and address changes
- Enter Tax Credits in ADP Tax Portal
- Update files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other users
- Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons
- Resolve eTime inquiries
- Keys FMLA Dates in DAX
- Maintain current knowledge of IRS and DOL regulations
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced skill for MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Internet and Email) is required
- Experience with HRIS Systems (Ceridian, Microsoft Dynamics or other) are required
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.