Human Resources Business Partner
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Human Resources
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for providing daily support to the HR Manager, Business Leaders, and Associates in the generalist areas with a focus on utilizing HR practices, processes, and tools needed to meet the needs of the business.
- Assisting the HR Manager in protecting the interests of employees and Shamrock by ensuring legal requirements for equal employment and compliance are met.
- Coordinating and/or conducting employee-relations activities and programs including but not limited to employee counseling, interpretation of policies, employee investigations, and employee disciplinary meetings.
- Counseling management on employment issues and advising them about SMART (performance management system and process) and the progressive discipline system of Shamrock Foods Company.
- Building and fostering strong professional work relationships across all sectors and locations of the business and works collaboratively and effectively with other parts of HR.
- Maintaining employee related data bases and document control; preparing and analyzing reports that pertain to the HR function.
- Assisting with Unemployment Claims/hearings providing accurate information to third party administrator and testify (as needed) in hearings.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Three or more years HR or related experience or a Bachelor’s degree and some hands-on experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) requiredStaff
- Experience in foodservice distribution, manufacturing or dairy operations preferred
- HRIS experience preferred
- Strong communication, public speaking, and interpersonal skills with the ability to initiate documentation and drafts; excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment (Word, PPT, Excel)
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.