Human Resources Associate
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Human Resources
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for providing daily support to the HR Manager, HRBPs, Business Leaders, and Associates in the generalist areas with a focus on utilizing HR practices, processes, and tools needed to meet the needs of the business.
- Supports the HRBP/Manager in coordinating and/or conducting employee-relations activities and programs including but not limited to employee counseling, interpretation of policies, employee investigations, and employee disciplinary meetings.
- Executes transactional core HR processes (e.g. coordinate new associate orientation, unemployment claims processes, onboarding and exit interviews, transitional return to work, leave administration, and OSHA reporting)
- Assisting the HR Manager in protecting the interests of employees and Shamrock by ensuring legal requirements for equal employment and compliance are met.
- Supports the HRBP/Manager in coordinating orientation efforts and assists in the training within the branch
- Builds and fosters strong professional work relationships across all sectors and locations of the business and works collaboratively and effectively with other parts of HR.
- Maintaining employee related data bases and document control; preparing and analyzing reports that pertain to the HR function.
- Assisting with Unemployment Claims/hearings providing accurate information to third party administrator and testify (as needed) in hearings.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Accounting from four-year College or University.
- One to three years of relevant accounting experience.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and switch gears seamlessly.
- Must be able to handle stress well.
- Proven ability to prioritize workload, multi task and problem solve is a must in this position.
- Strong people skills is a must in this position.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.