- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: The Shamrock Healthcare Specialist provides analytical and business support and pricing solutions for the Healthcare Sales Team and customers with the goal of increasing business performance.
- Conduct product rationalizations (market baskets) for prospective customers
- Monitor and maintain Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) pricing solutions (contracts and deviations).
- Facilitate onboarding contracted accounts.
- Perform existing customer product rationalizations to convert customers from contracted products to Shamrock Exclusive Brands to increase customer penetration, revenue, and profitability.
- Conduct scheduled GPO and customer-specific audits and business reviews.
- Perform, analyze and interpret data analytics results.
- Continued improvement of standard operating processes.
- Evaluate needs, review services and offer solutions to existing and prospective customers, while promoting and maintaining positive customer relations, sales growth and profitability.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 3 years’ experience in business or finance role.
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills and problem-solving expertise
- Exceptional attention to detail required.
- Ability to calculate mark-ups, discounts and percentages.
- Ability to effectively present detailed data/information and respond to questions (verbally and written) from managers, account executives and customers.
- Must possess or be able to rapidly develop a strong knowledge of products within assigned categories.
- Must possess or be able to rapidly develop strong system knowledge and awareness.
- Demonstrated knowledge in food distribution and/or Healthcare is a plus.
- Proficiency required in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) with strong emphasis on Excel.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 7065