Gold Canyon Meat Shipping and Receiving
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Coordinates activities with production to Scale, Raft and ship JIT orders on a timely and accurate basis. Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Collect all orders to a central point
- Accurately Scale and Label the orders
- Use the computer and scanning gun to pallet move the product to ensure that foods can select the product.
- Produce packing slips, invoices and purchase orders accurately and on a timely basis.
- Interact with the warehouse personnel to ensure all orders are received in a timely manner.
- In slower shipping times help within the packaging area to expedite order for shipping
- Clean and organize the shipping area at the end of the shift and assist with any further shift end duties
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 to 3 months related experience.
- Must be proficient in data entry and basic computer knowledge
- Must have the ability running an electric pallet jack or forklift.
- Must be able to understand all policies, procedures, instructions, rules and regulations (including all safety training and safety information) associated with this position which are written in English
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to extreme cold; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Job Reference #: 6537