Gold Canyon Meat Customer Care
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Customer Care
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Handle busy incoming calls from customers and meet "Essential Duties and Responsibilities" outlined below. Preferred candidate will have demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, including providing quality service and maintaining strong personal relationships with internal and external customers in support of the overall selling effort.
- Actively solicits business from existing customer base. Deals with both internal and external customers by phone or in person and processes orders through our internal software systems.
- Enters orders through our software systems, edits electronically sent orders, and works closely with sales representatives to resolve issues.
- Handles and researches customer complaints concerning deliveries, product challenges, return requests, and pricing issues. Must work closely with other departments.
- Self-starter and self-motivation are essential characteristics for total job enhancement, time management and team based attitude drive entire department.
- Must be adaptable to Inter-department cross training and provides clerical support to Accounting.
- Clerical duties include: filing, sorting paperwork, report and email distribution, tracking orders (spreadsheet and word processing optional).
- Must be able to follow directions and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- One or more years related experience and/or training in customer service.
- Must have 10 key by touch and experience in understanding of Microsoft Office software, Word, Excel and Windows 2007 with the ability to create and maintain data bases and other documents, preferred
- Must be able to understand all policies, procedures, instructions, rules and regulations (including all safety training and safety information) associated with this position which are written in English
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to extreme cold; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6186