Gold Canyon Chicken Cutter
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Meat Plant
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Cuts and trims Chicken to size for display or as ordered by customer and places chicken in containers to be wrapped by other workers.
- Cut, trim, and bone carcass sections of Chicken to reduce to cooking cuts such as breasts, whole birds, stew cubes, and grinding meat
- Perform cuts using various tools including a poultry saw
- Cut and weigh breasts and whole birds for individual servings
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2-3 years related experience and/or training
- Must have the ability of using cutting utensils and running an electric pallet jack or forklift.
- Must be able to understand all policies, procedures, instructions, rules and regulations (including all safety training and safety information) associated with this position which are written in English
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.