General Warehouse Nights
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2540 North 29th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Immediate openings available now for General Warehouse Nights!
Shift: Night Shift – 5 nights a week/ 2 days off. Shifts start around 5PM
Hourly pay: Starting rate of $17.50/hr + performance based incentives, with an upward earning potential of $28.00/hr!
Our associates are guaranteed to make no less than $17.50 per hour and generally earn an average of $61,157/annually
Why work for Shamrock?
Our warehouse associates enjoy reliable work, great benefits and are rewarded for safe and expedient service to our customers
- Great Pay: Competitive and rewarding pay for high performers
- Benefits: Free & low-cost healthcare benefits, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, Healthcare Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution, Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement and much more!
- 2 days off/week
- Paid Time Off
- Career Opportunities: Dedicated management team in helping you grow your career
General Warehouse position is responsible for performing various duties within the warehouse, including picking, staging, loading, repackaging, putting away, or transporting all orders according to company standards. (S)he may use powered and unpowered equipment.
- Reading production labels, customer order, work order, shipping order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, repacked, disposed, or distributed
- Conveying materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas
- Sorting and placing items on carts, pallets, shelves, racks, bins or boxes according to desired sequence
- Ensuring materials are properly labeled
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Three months or more related experience preferred
- Pallet jack and picking experience a plus
- Must be able to work in various temperature-controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature
- Fluency in English; speak, read, and write
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are regular overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.