General Warehouse Nights with 3K Bonus
Want a career where your efforts determine how you’re compensated? Shamrock Foods Company is the place for you!
Shamrock is currently offering a sign-on bonus of $3,000!
Compensation: It’s a core belief of Shamrock to reward our associates for their hard work, dedication, and talent. This is represented by our Performance Incentive Program.
The pay rate starts at $20/hr and with some hard work, you can earn up to $28/hour plus regular overtime!
- Master Tetris player? Try our Loader
- Track star, runner, athlete? Try our Order Selector
- Like to problem solve and be methodical? Try our Receiver/Inbound
Shamrock Warehouse associates average $63,507 per year!
Schedule: Shamrock currently has a variety of shifts available! Between all our openings, your schedule will depend on our conversation together! Shamrock regularly offers overtime at 1½ times your hourly rate.
Apply today and we can discuss more details – Want to start tomorrow? Let’s chat!
Whether you’re a night owl or an early riser, there’s a place for you in the Shamrock Family!
Strength: At Shamrock, you can skip the gym and get your workout done here! Physical demands include walking several miles a shift and lifting products up to 50 pounds! Each warehouse worker picks approximately 2000 cases per shift. Not quite in shape just yet? That’s ok, our onboarding plan will help you build your strength and speed!
Benefits: Our commitment to our associates and their total well-being is our priority. We exceed in this by continuously investing in health and well-being solutions and initiatives.
Shamrock offers the following benefits:
- Low-cost healthcare benefits for you and your family
- Health Savings Account (HSA) company contribution
- Roth 401(k) & 401(k) with 5% match
- Free-of-charge Employee Assistance Programs
- Company paid life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- AND MORE!
General Warehouse position is responsible for performing various duties within the warehouse, including picking, staging, loading, repackaging, putting away, or transporting all orders according to company standards. (S)he may use powered and unpowered equipment.
- Reading production labels, customer order, work order, shipping order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, repacked, disposed, or distributed
- Conveying materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas
- Sorting and placing items on carts, pallets, shelves, racks, bins or boxes according to desired sequence
- Ensuring materials are properly labeled
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Three months or more related experience preferred
- Pallet jack and picking experience a plus
- Must be able to work in various temperature-controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature
- Fluency in English; speak, read, and write
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are regular overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'