FSW Shift Manager
- Requisition ID
- Foodservice Warehouse
- Location : City
- Colorado Springs
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Summary: The Shift Manager is responsible for opening or closing the store efficiently and effectively following all defined standard processes. He/she will also be responsible for inventory and pricing management during his/her shift.
- Open or close the store efficiently and effectively following all defined standard processes. This will include all security and cash management processes.
- Accurately manage all store records electronically
- Merchandise product in an effective manner, maintaining cleanliness and store image standards
- Support the store leadership team and ensure compliance with all established store processes. Oversee pricing updates per policy, supports merchandise orders, support the receiving processes, submitting credits and debits appropriately.
- Provides excellent escalated customer service including responding to customer complaints
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6+ months retail experience, food service industry a plus.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 100lbs; frequently lift and/or more up to 50 lbs.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends."
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Reference #: 6416