Fleet Truck Wash Crew (Entry Level)!
Starting Pay: is $18.00/hour!
Shift Differentials up to: $5.50/hour!
Multiple Shifts Available: 3rd, 2nd or 4 x 10!
If you are eager to work in a fast-paced, energetic and employee-centric environment with one of the largest Family-Owned Companies in the West, apply today! Shamrock has continued to grow through the pandemic and were looking for amazing people to join our team!
* Career Growth and Development (Job Training and Development provided)
* Excellent compensation plan (with Quarterly Bonus)
* Positive work environment (Mentorship and Coaching Available)
* Paid Time Off (Vacation and Sick)
* 401k Match and Profit Sharing (100% Vested on Eligibility Date)
* Life Insurance (Company Paid)
* Tuition Reimbursement ($2500/per year)
* Company Owned Credit Union (Free Membership)
* Company paid uniforms, footwear and PPE (Uniform Laundry Service provided)
The candidate will use pressurized washing, cleaning equipment and working in wet environments. Washing truck tractors, bobtail trucks, converter dollies and trailers.
- Use of pressurized washing and cleaning equipment.
- Movement of trucks and tractors to and from the wash area as instructed (never to leave Shamrock property).
- Washing of other Shamrock property as instructed by the Wash Crew Supervisor.
- Assists the Transportation and Warehouse departments as assigned.
- Maintain and repair trailer center divide panels and end caps
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver’s License/Clean driving record
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.