Fleet Technician III
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2150 N. 28th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for performing preventive and corrective maintenance repairs on Shamrock Fleet vehicles; including but not limited to Truck Tractors, Trucks, Refrigerated Trailers and other Fleet vehicles.
- Performing routine Preventative Maintenance (PM's) for all Fleet vehicles.
- Inspecting, analyzing, troubleshooting, diagnosing and performing repairs for Heavy Duty Truck Tractors, Trucks and Trailers.
- Disassembling, repairing and re-assembling of Heavy Tuck & Trailer components; including but not limited to; diesel engines, transmissions, axles and any other components or systems
- Driving of Tractor/Trailers and/or Trucks for purposes of test drives and/or the return of vehicles to the various Shamrock division facilities.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Level II - Three years related experience in a Heavy Duty Truck repair environment. Including but not limited to; Private Fleet, Truck Dealership, Full Service Leasing Company or Government Sector.
- Level III - Five years related experience and knowledge in a Heavy Duty Truck repair environment. Including but not limited to; Private Fleet, Truck Dealership, Full Service Leasing Company or Government Sector.
- Must provide all hand tools and tool boxes (lockable) required to perform the Essential Duties and Responsibilities as described above.
- Shifts may vary - Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department; which are subject to evenings, weekends, holidays
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.