Fleet Administrative Support - Phoenix, AZ
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2150 N. 28th Avenue
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
Processing of repair orders, purchase orders and invoices for the Fleet Maintenance facility. Provide all administrative support for Fleet Operations, conduct analysis of repair cost.
- Generation and processing of repair orders through the Fleet Maintenance software system
- Generation and processing of Purchase Orders and Invoices in accordance with Company guidelines
- Record keeping and filing of related Fleet Maintenance documents
- Answers calls and greets visitors for the Fleet Maintenance Department as needed
- Generates complex reporting using Excel
- Creates Fleet Maintenance correspondence and announcements
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes
- Responsible for inventory of office supplies, equipment supplies, and schedules equipment maintenance
- Working with Drivers to asses needed repairs and coordination of work
- Processing of DVIR's and other DOT related documents
- Other duties may be assigned
- HS diploma or GED and minimum two years related administrative experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email)Previous experience in Truck/Trailer, Equipment and/or Automotive, preferredOperation office equipmentMust be willing to work flexible hours, Holidays and some weekendsAbility to work with little supervision
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.