Fish Cutter - Commerce City, CO
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5199 Ivy St
- Meat Plant
- Location : City
- Commerce City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary & Responsibilities
Cuts, trims & bones carcass sections or fillets to reduce cooking cuts.
- Cleans and prepares fish.
- Discards inedible parts.
- Cuts and weighs fillets and portions for individual servings.
- Receives, inspects and stores seafood upon delivery.
- Records quantity of seafood received and issued.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one year related experience and/or training
- Must have the ability of using cutting utensils and running an electric pallet jack or forklift.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to understand all policies, procedures, instructions, rules and regulations (including all safety training and safety information) associated with this position which are written in English
Physical Demands: The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.