Financial Systems Manager
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Manages the maintenance and administration of financial systems used to support the financial planning and/or reporting functions within the organization. Partner with the Senior Manager Accounting and IT Project Manager to successfully implement and configure Microsoft Dynamics D365 in the upcoming year. Financial Systems to administer include Microsoft Dynamics 365, Adage, ONESOURCE Tax Determination, and VisualLease, though most heavily supporting Microsoft Dynamics D365.
- Maintains existing financial applications and oversees configuration, implementation, and user acceptance of new or enhanced modules.
- Collects data management or functionality requirements from the Accounting and Finance department and coordinates with internal/external development departments to ensure requirements are met.
- Generates reports for finance or accounting departments as needed.
- Resolves system issues urgently and inserts preventative measures and controls from error repeating itself
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 10+ years’ experience
- Extensive knowledge of and prior experience being a Microsoft Dynamics D365 Systems Administrator (required)
- ERP implementation experience, preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting concepts and principles.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
Our Mission: At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.