Financial Planning Systems Administrator
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Financial Planning Systems Administrator manages and maintains the organization’s financial planning and analysis tool/system.
- Company administrator for the financial planning and analysis platform, Planful
- Develops templates within Planful or SpotLight that enables the financial planning and analysis process
- Works cross functionally to train teams on Planful and SpotLight
- Establishes and maintains role security permissions
- Re-aligns Planful hierarchy and templates after ERP transition
- Enables ease of reporting and data analysis within Planful
- Creates/maintains scenarios in support of Financial process calendar
- Ensures data integrity within Planful and works with IT to correct if needed
- Identifies opportunities to move organization to activity-based forecasts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or another related field; MBA preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Finance or another related field
- 2+ years’ leadership experience
- Expert with Planful (previously Host Analytics) and SpotLight
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.